Cosmetic Teeth Whitening lightens teeth and helps to remove stains and discoloration. Tooth Whitening is among the most popular cosmetic dental procedures because it can greatly improve how your teeth look simply without any invasive procedure.
Phuket Smile Signature Dental Clinics is one of Thailand’s top provider for in-office Zoom Advance Teeth Whitening (USA) treatments. Our dental group is certified for using Genuine Zoom Teeth Whitening Gels and Machines and our clinics follow proper standards of treatments. Many dental clinics within the area may offer reduced tooth whitening prices by using other third party gels whilst advertising for Zoom Whitening or share whitening gels and kits that we advise patients to be wary about when looking at Zoom Teeth Whitening Promotional Costs.
You’re dentist should always do an actual check in determining if teeth whitening is indeed suited for you’re case or advise on other treatment options if there are contra-indications or if you have a tendency for sensitivity in teeth.
Why Cosmetic Teeth Whitening?
Every day, a thin coating (pellicle) forms on the enamel and picks up stains. Tooth enamel also contains pores that can hold stains.
The most common reasons for teeth to get yellow or stained are:
- Using tobacco
- Drinking dark-colored liquids such as coffee, cola, tea and red wine
- Not taking good care of your teeth
Tooth whitening is most effective on surface (extrinsic) stains such as the above. Aging also makes teeth less bright as the enamel gets thinner and the dentin becomes darker.
It is also possible to have stains inside the tooth (intrinsic) stains . These are called intrinsic stains. For example, intrinsic stains can be caused by exposure to too much fluoride as a child while teeth are developing. Other causes include tetracycline antibiotics. They can stain a child’s teeth if taken by a mother during the second half of pregnancy or by a child who is 8 years old or younger. Teeth are still developing during these years. Trauma may also darken a tooth. Intrasic stains may not be resolved by teeth whitening but may help to lighten teeth color prior to having veneers or crowns done.
In-office Cosmetic Teeth Whitening Procedure
- A checkup is first done to check that you are suited for teeth whitening
- Pre-treatment tooth shade comparison is done on existing teeth color shades
- You’re dentist may ask if teeth cleaning, scaling, polishing or airflow is opted at this stage (that is separately charged) and is optional
- Your dentist then applies a substance that covers and protects the gums around the teeth.
- The tooth whitening agent or whitening gel is placed on the teeth.
- After the whitening agent is applied, the dentist will shine the light on your teeth.
- Post-treatment tooth shade comparison is then done to check the number of color shades improved
- Post care instructions are given out on how to care for you’re newly whitened teeth
Home Bleaching Cosmetic Teeth Whitening Procedure
If your teeth are badly discolored, your dentist may suggest that you continue the bleaching process at home for a few days or weeks.
For in-home whitening, your dentist will take impressions of your upper and lower teeth and will make custom mouthpieces to fit you. The mouthpiece needs to fit well. A close fit helps the whitening agent remain in contact with your teeth.
At home, you will fill each mouthpiece with a whitening gel your dentist provides. You will wear the mouthpiece for several hours every day. Many people achieve the amount of whitening they want within a week or two. However, you may need to wear the mouthpiece for four weeks or longer.
Whitening is not a permanent solution. The stains will come back. If you smoke or consume a lot of staining foods or drinks, you may see the whiteness start to fade depending on lifestyle and oral hygiene care. If you avoid these sources of staining, results may not last longer. Re-whitening can be done in the dentist’s office or at home. If you have a custom-made mouthpiece and whitening agent at home, you can whiten your teeth as frequently as you need to.
Why Phuket Smile Signature Dental Clinics for Teeth Whitening?
- All our Teeth Whitening Treatments uses genuine and certified gels and machines and not mixed with third party products; Smile Signature is a preferred partner and top provider for Philips Zoom Advance Teeth Whitening. See our Certificate of Authencity of Top Provider
- All dentists are verified with valid dental license and assigned a scope of practice based on their certifications, skills and expertises
- Phuket Smile Signature dental group group is an American Dental Association (ADA) affiliate member
- Phuket Smile Signature is one of Thailand’s largest dental clinic network with a team of over 50 dentists and dental specialists
- Checkup and consultation at Phuket Smile Signature dental clinic is complimentary
- Prices at Smile Signature are one standardized fixed prices made visible and transparent at all times